To upload your artwork directly to our server, please contact a KPSign’s Account Manager for login details.
Please fill the below form and you will receive an email that include login credentials and instructions to upload artwork.
Please review the quick checklist below we’ve provided to help keep things moving quickly. You can always contact us with any questions.
- Include all fonts or convert to outlines.
- Provide all linking art.
- Make sure the document size of each layout is the same size as desired trim size.
- Make sure any element that is intended to bleed extends beyond the document crops. Our standard bleed is 1/8″.
- File resolution should be 300 DPI (dots per inch).
File formats we accept
- Press ready PDF – with fonts embedded, or converted to outlines for best results high resolution 300dpi.
- Illustrator CS5 or earlier – fonts converted to outlines and supplied as AI or EPS files.
- Or output ‘Press Ready’ PDF from Illustrator.
- Photoshop CS5 or earlier – layers flattened, at least 300 dpi. Remember to include bleed. PSD Layered file can be supplied but they will be large.
- Corel Draw – fonts converted to Curves then export as Illustrator AI file.
- InDesign CS5 or earlier – fonts converted to outlines. Save as a ‘Package’ and zip the fonts, images and inDesign file in one file. Or output ‘Press Ready’ PDF from inDesign
- JPG or TIFF – suitable for Images, supply in resolution as high as practical. Larger images need more resolution.
If you wish to submit artwork created using a program not listed above we will try to accommodate you but please call us to discuss first on 905-673-9229
Sending Artwork by Email
Please address it to info@ kpsign.com with any relevant information regarding the job. Maximum file size preferred by email is 8mb. Files larger than this should be sent on disk or by using one of the many file sharing sites that are readily available and allow you to send large files normally free of charge, ie WeTransfer or yousendit.